Here's What's new at Stages
Join our Friends!
A unique invitation for Stages patrons!
You're invited to an unforgettable evening of food, wine and conversation at Américas River Oaks as we celebrate Stages Repertory Theatre's production of The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance, running May 24 - June 25.
Join Stages Artistic Director Kenn McLaughlin, along with Liberty Valance stars David Matranga, Adam Noble, Josh Morrison and Bree Welch, for an intimate dinner and conversation.
David Cordúa, Executive Chef of Cordúa Restaurants, and Alex Padilla, Executive Chef of the Original Ninfa's on Navigation, will host the evening with a specially designed five-course menu, including wine pairings.
Tuesday, June 6 at 7:00pm
Américas River Oaks
2040 West Gray
The mouth-watering menu includes:
- SALMON TIRADITO - wild scottish salmon, malt onion, soy vinaigrette, scallion paired with Cordua Ave Sauvignon Blanc
- SEARED DIVER SCALLOPS - fresh corn puree, prosciutto & salsify chips, beurre blanc, chive paired with Rombauer Chardonnay
- WILD RAMPS & MUSHROOMS - with romesco sauce & marcona almond granola paired with Kali Hart Pinot Noir
- SMOKED LAMB CHOPS - aligot potato puree, grilled spring vegetables, chimichurri, pickled onion, béarnaise paired with Cordua Corazon Bordeaux Blend
- CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE CAKE - chocolate – hazelnut mousse, ganache, dulce de leche beignets paired with Coffee
Tickets are available through Stages’ Box Office for $100 per person for dinner only, or $125 per person for dinner plus a ticket to a select performance* of The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance.
FOR TICKETS, call 713.527.0123 or email email@example.com.
Space is limited, so reserve your spot today!
*valid for May 24 at 7:30 pm, May 25 at 7:30 pm, May 27 at 2:30, June 7 at 7:30 pm or June 8 at 7:30 pm